Baby + Kid prints

Friday, January 13, 2017



A name is important to me. It says a lot about a person (to me, at least).
I feel like some effort should actually go into it from the parents.
Don't just give a baby just any ole name.
I feel like you should invest some time and thought into it.
I find it so interesting when there is a back story to someone's name.

Anyway, moving on. I love making baby/kid prints! I have recently done a few that are very simplistic and modern. Take a look:

The first one I made for my best friend before the birth of her second child.


She has now given birth to him since then. He is named after Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird and poet, Oscar Wilde. He is too sweet and the easiest baby EVER.

This second one is a set of two prints. They are for an old friend I knew in high school. She is due to have her second baby, Soren (which is Scandinavian name), in just a few weeks. The other print is for her first son, Ayden.


I definitely plan to do more. I love knowing my lettering will be a treasure for them to hold onto (or possibly throw away one day if they don't think it is all that cool! Ha!).

xoxo,
-N


**If you are interested in a baby or kid print, please feel free to e-mail at my lettering account:
    edendarlinglettering@gmail.com


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Nicole Flores-Marlin. Design by Fearne.